• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

As requested, Beano and Gordon

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
As requested some pics of Beano and Gordon this evening ;) The rain is keeping them in their shed at the moment.

Beano: Go aways.

BGaug2011001.jpg

Oh fine then. You may enter.

BGaug2011002.jpg

Oh it's just you mummeh!

BGaug2011003.jpg

Gordon: Wants some yummy hay mummeh?

BGaug2011005.jpg

Nom.

BGaug2011006.jpg

BGaug2011019.jpg

Bunneh cigar!!

BGaug2011007.jpg

Now time to harass mummeh!

BGaug2011008.jpg

BGaug2011009.jpg

BGaug2011011.jpg

BGaug2011012.jpg

This wall's very interesting.

BGaug2011014.jpg

Who's that?

BGaug2011015.jpg

Nose rubs please.

BGaug2011016.jpg

BGaug2011020.jpg

Goodbye :wave:

BGaug2011018.jpg

:)

Is Beano still not keen on being picked up? Spenser is awful just now. I don't mind being bitten, but I worry he might hurt himself struggling.

They're beautiful, is that a big hutch they're in? It looks huge!:shock:

No it's a shed :) They have a dog crate with the door permanantly attached open, I just thought it would be a nice base for them. And the door is a mesh one me and my parents made for the summer. :)

And CinnamonAndNutmeg! I always notice that too :love: :wave:

Is Beano still not keen on being picked up? Spenser is awful just now. I don't mind being bitten, but I worry he might hurt himself struggling.

Oh yes. Makes it difficult for me because she's a big rabbit and I'm small it's quite difficult to hold her anyway. Once I've got her in my arms she doesn't struggle usually unless she can see her run where she's going to be put down. Gordon's fine, he'll sit still and then doesn't struggle when being put down either :)

Oh yes. Makes it difficult for me because she's a big rabbit and I'm small it's quite difficult to hold her anyway. Once I've got her in my arms she doesn't struggle usually unless she can see her run where she's going to be put down. Gordon's fine, he'll sit still and then doesn't struggle when being put down either :)

Beano sounds very like Spenser - and I'm small too! :roll:

Back