• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pre-bonding playtime question

Grin

Wise Old Thumper
I'm going to start bonding my lot in about a fortnight. Can I let Lilly in a playpen near the others now or will this cause referred aggression if they see her? It would be lovely to let her in the garden but I don't know if I should.

What do you advise?

Personally I wouldn't risk it, especially if any of them have used the area that 'playtime' is being held before. It's their territory and it would be quite likely that some bun will want to assert themselves.

She's in a different area, outside of their area. Lucky and Daisy are in their usual area. Lucky tried humping Daisy but she ran away and all's been peaceful since.

The Dutchess, you are way more experienced than me and know what you're doing - if you think it's best I'll bring lilly in but they are all settled and seem happy. I've even had binkies instead of thumps from Lilly - that's a first!

I tried this, very unsucsessfully! But to be fair, it wasnt really neutral ground. :oops:

Whatever you decide to do, FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU!!! Ill be trying for a trio in about 8-10 weeks time! eeeeek. xxxx

It's looking great. There's been interest but not too much. They all seem chilled and Lilly especially seems soooo happy. She's missed being outside. It's been over 6 weeks since her spay (I think) - so it's nearly time.

Good luck rampantrabbits!! x

Back