• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Living worlds teach n treat

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Brought one of these for the bunnies today and its brilliant! They have only had a go on the beginner level so far.

The idea is that they learn to slide the blue plastic circle to get the treats from underneath.

Mr B and Strawbs have both had a go so far and here are videos of their different strategies!

Mr B has a good sniff round it and then decides to simply remove the blue disc hiding his treats!

Strawbs on the other hand is a lazy moo! He tries destruction, when it doesnt work he politely asks his mummy to sort it for him!

Aww they are so cute!! :love:
We have one too and its brill!
Jimby actually prefers the harder levels too! :lol:

I would definitely recommend! Arthur loves it and I love watching him complete it! He hasn't quite worked out that on the 2nd level (where he has to lift the handles to get the treats) if he keeps putting them down and picking them up again there won't be more treats inside! Arthur also finds the 1st level the hardest. X :)

I have one and hoped it would keep them entertained for at least a while but they worked all the levels out super fast, much prefer the treat ball, but I will be using it on my boarders and hope it keeps them a bit more entertained.

Back