• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse- His Infected Nasolacrimal Duct

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
As Morse is such a very good boy and totally relaxed about everything I took a photo of his eye to show you what an infection in the nasolacrimal duct looks like

004-41.jpg

We are really wanting to try to avoid having to put him under GA, but it may become essential if today's clear out of the duct and ongoing abx does not resolve the infection.

Morse really is an amazing Rabbit :love: He tolerates absolutely anything and never gets stressed. He is :love: :love:

Fingers crossed for Morse!

The fact he is so good for you, really shows how close a bond you have, and how much he trusts you :love: Mine are suspicious of anything I try and do for them :lol:

I have a horrible feeling that Morse will have to have a GA, I am getting tons of pus out of the duct every few hours :cry: I just hope there isnt an abscess forming within the duct. He is on both topical and systemic abx, but the problem is worse today than yesterday :cry:

Morsey is the Wonderbun!:love::love: What an amazing rabbit letting you do that for him. I am sorry it seems to be deteriorating. Does he struggle with GA? If he does need one you will know he is in good hands.

oh goodness me - that looks really sore for him....:cry:...wonderful news it looks abit better this morning! great news! go Morsey!:love:

Back