• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just Because he is so Special and

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.............. I am very lucky to have him as my friend :love:

morseny.jpg

morseny5.jpg

morseny2.jpg

Morse6611.jpg

mrr.jpg

Picnikcollage-6.jpg

Those are gorgeous pictures of Morse. I love him and am glad that he is feeling better within himself. I really love the frames on the pictures. I tried to do that for the recent pictures of Julie but I just could not work it out. Which site do you use? I am not very smart when it comes to that sort of thing.

Julie eats 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches as she has to eat with the OH then with me.

Those are gorgeous pictures of Morse. I love him and am glad that he is feeling better within himself. I really love the frames on the pictures. I tried to do that for the recent pictures of Julie but I just could not work it out. Which site do you use? I am not very smart when it comes to that sort of thing.

Julie eats 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches as she has to eat with the OH then with me.

I use this site

http://www.picnik.com/app#/home/welcome

I am a complete technophobe, so if I can master it I feel sure anyone can xx

Back