• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today Smoo has destroyed....

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
£130 worth of GHDs (very expensive hair straighteners) that belong to my friend. Why she brought them over I don't know. And we think someone knocked them on the floor. Not sure how I'm getting out of this one...

how badly destroyed?!
If it's just chewed cables then they should be easy to repair

Yes. It's just the cables so I think they can be fixed. :) Bunnies don't know any better so it's not really Smoo's fault. I think my friend understands.

Why bring £130 hair straighteners to a mates who has 2 bunnies....Come to think of it, why spend £130 on hair straighteners anyway!!?? :lol:

Why bring £130 hair straighteners to a mates who has 2 bunnies....Come to think of it, why spend £130 on hair straighteners anyway!!?? :lol:

That's my view too. :lol: I tell people my house isn't safe. But hey. :)

Because they are the best :D

I would be devastated if that happened to me :shock::lol:

Back