• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Julie is quite the sleeper. Might make you smile.

bunnytoes

Warren Veteran
398024338.jpg

398024337.jpg

398024336.jpg

398024334.jpg

Awwwww!! She is adorable!! I love how she has her head on her front paws :love:

Is that an ID tattoo in her ear, like they used to do for dogs? Is that because she is a specific breed? Just curious, I am new to buns :)

Awwwww!! She is adorable!! I love how she has her head on her front paws :love:

Is that an ID tattoo in her ear, like they used to do for dogs? Is that because she is a specific breed? Just curious, I am new to buns :)

Yeah, it is a breeder tattoo. Unfortunately that is what they do around here. Young girls breed certain breeds for show. Her markings weren't perfect so she wanted to get rid of her. Lucky for her that her markings weren't perfect. She was living in a horrible set up exposed outside in the heat of Texas with all her brother and sisters. I swear every time she molts though she comes up with different markings. I think that she is perfect.

:lol::lol: She's lovely!

I particularly like the one of her falling asleep by her food bowl...:love:

Thank you " Lops " for bringing the focus back to where it belongs on ME. This is Julie and I eat like this.

398037579.jpg

And this.

398037578.jpg

Back