• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are these safe?

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Balls made from rattan, seagrass (I know that one is) and water hyacinth :? Nutmeg is proper chewing on one of them and I'm a little concerned, I think I might take it away overnight.

they are sold as chew toys so I imagine they are safe. My two have had these a few times and always eat them - no problems yet.

they are sold as chew toys so I imagine they are safe. My two have had these a few times and always eat them - no problems yet.

Thanks, they've had the thin ones before but not these thicker ones and she's taken a shine to it. Well, she's decided to leave it now and eat hay instead. :)

Is that the pack from Wilkinsons? Someone bought these for Roxy and she went mad for them, totally destroyed them!

Alfie and Bubbles have had a few things made from water hyacinth - they seem to prefer nibbling that to willow. :roll: :lol:

Back