• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Samus is hilarious.

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
Love her big paws. :lol:

DSC01564.jpg

We always say "Herself is comfy." :lol:

I'd love a cushion on my neck to snuggle into...well maybe not in the summer...

Also, please ignore the state of my carpet. It's water damage and bunny fur. :roll:

It's weird, when she's all squished up she looks fat, but then when she does this she doesn't. :)

IMG_0268.jpg

She is not fat at all. That is a great picture of her. She looks like a big bunny but the right weight. Julie looks fat when she is squished up too but not at all when she is stretched out.

She is not fat at all. That is a great picture of her. She looks like a big bunny but the right weight. Julie looks fat when she is squished up too but not at all when she is stretched out.

She is a big bunny. She's about 3kg or just over. Grim is bigger though. :)

I feel so ashamed Sunshine was once 3.5 kilos. Now 3. Don't know why Grim seems so much bigger.

He's got French Lop in him I think. His legs are a lot longer, he's higher up off the ground and he's longer. :) They weigh almost exactly the same though.

Sunshine must be smaller than my two.

Back