• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big's mane extensions 2

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Beige: With a beam of fluorescent from the kitchen window acting as spotlight on the roof of the condo and Mother Nature providing the special effects by blowing her mane extensions, Big did an impromptu performance of Bonnie Tyler's 'Holding Out for a Hero' just before bedtime.

It was amazing, I felt the fur stand up on the back of my neck as the Rabsville doe's joined in with the backing vocals. Big had the raspy voice down to perfection, apparently she had been gargling with grit (an old trick Aunty Tracey had told her about).

At the end of the song the crowd stood in a stunned silence, quite a few wildie bunnies had come into the garden having heard the singings. Suddenly one bun shouted 'more, more' and soon others joined in and started thumping their thumpers. Big had just started another Bonnie classic 'Total Eclipse of the Heart' when a big gust of wind blew her off the condo into next doors garden, the crowd gasped then periscoped to see where she had gone. Big was last seen chasing her mane extensions down the road.

We were all about to turn in for the night when somebun realised Oxo was missing, word got back that he had been arrested by an undercover wildie bun whilst trying to sell Redi-Grass to some of the wildie visitors drawn to the garden by Big's singings. Oxo is a well known Metacam addict, I expect we'll see him tomorrow complaining about his community service.

What an evening!!!!! Wish Id been there!!! She really needed Mrs Buns haredressing services to put them there extentions in proper!!!:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Thank you so much for that.:D I have been reading all those 'riot' threads and I was really scared.:(

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Thank you so much for that.:D I have been reading all those 'riot' threads and I was really scared.:(

I am sure it will all be under control soon, and you will be fine in your neck of the woods, they just go crazy in the cities :roll: Don't worry about it as there is nothing you can do. For all those in those areas, lock your doors and stay safe.

:lol: Loving it. :lol: I'll keep my eyes peeled for the missing mane extensions just in case they get blown down South. Were they insured? I understand an American footballer insured his tresses for 1 million dollars. If not already in place, Big should consider this.

Lady: I hope your concert was recorded, Big. Will it be on You Tube? I could have been your support act. I do a wicked Tina Turner!!!!

Big: Lady Jane you are my inspiration, your mane, your 4 poster bed, your flower basket... my extensions are gone forever, they may well have blown all the way down south, it was very windy last night. Liz1966 no I didn't have them insured. I will have to start collecting the fur again, fortunately Lavender and Blossom are still moulting.

Oxo: Thanks to that undercover wildie officer I now have to do 2 days community service, scrapping the poo out from in-between the flagstones in the runs. A little redi-grass never hurt anybun man

Last edited:
BB is willing to donate some of his fur for the extentions,then he said Mrs could borrow the MX5 for her to pop and assist with the extentions.

photo0243.jpg

Just had a thought,Mrs Bun (Lady Janes Lookalike) is moulting too!! You want some??????

photo0262.jpg

Back