• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am sooooooo excited!

tanya_306

Alpha Buck
While browsing different rescues last week I came across a gorgeous young French Lop male who I thought would be perfect for Emily (my French Lop) to bond with.

However the rescue was shut and I had to wait until today to speak to the owner of the rescue. She returned my call after I left a message this morning. We (husband and I) are taking Emily to meet Fergus on Friday.... fingers crossed that she likes him because I really do.

Also, I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to Alice at Windwhistle for giving me a lovely reference that enabled me to have the chance to have this beautiiful boy. :love:

Tanya

Last edited:
I have prepared the playhouse today - so that when I bring the bunnies home they have a neutral place to go. I bought thick carpet sqaures so Emily doesn't think I am throwing her outside. :roll: I have also put a huge litter tray (that will be filled with BioCatolet and hay) and corner litter tray (filled with hay)in there as well as a long tunnel with peek holes. When they move in I will also add bowls for their food and water. ;)

I have to buy a new toy to go in the playhouse because I don't want to put Emilys toys in there. She has a few but they smell of her! :lol:

While out in the garden with my three buns last night I decided that the playhouse needed to be painted on the outside! So at 8:45 last night I finished it! It looks much better and should be a good enough temporary home for Emily and Fergus (think I need to change this name!).

Sending 'fall in love for ever and ever' vibes for Emily and Fergus!
cc1.jpg

cc2.jpg

cc3.jpg

Back