• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Womble and friends

meadowsweet

Mama Doe
Womble and friends came inside today for a while.
He has started to eat a bit of hay now and his eye is still a bit watery but not looking so red.Maybe its just the drops making it water now.
IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

IMG_1916.jpg

Oh my goodness! That just made me Squee out loud! So very extremely totally cutesome. :love::love::love:

awww cant get enough of your little fluff balls, terrible weather isnt it, I let mine out in the sun this afternoon and 30 minutes later it was chucking it down :roll:

awww cant get enough of your little fluff balls, terrible weather isnt it, I let mine out in the sun this afternoon and 30 minutes later it was chucking it down :roll:
Kept mine in today as they don't like this strong wind, my garden is extremely exposed.:wave:

I love how unfluffy your dutch is compared to the fluffmonsters that the other two are :lol: :love:

That's Bluebelle, she is very neat and correct.:?

:lol:! She's lovely :D Is she the only girl? Trust the only girl to be the one who's nice and neat ;) Messy long furred boys, bet she moans to all her girl-bun friends about her messy boyfriends :D

Although they are both gorgeous and I want to cuddle them up :oops:

:lol:! She's lovely :D Is she the only girl? Trust the only girl to be the one who's nice and neat ;) Messy long furred boys, bet she moans to all her girl-bun friends about her messy boyfriends :D

Although they are both gorgeous and I want to cuddle them up :oops:

Yes she is the only girly, Dandy is a messy little wotsit but Womble has been on perfect behaviour since he arrived here last week.

Back