• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pajamas Bonding New pic pt 25

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Does Pajamas look worn out here?

pjshel.jpg

Well perhaps he ought to give up on the special love-cuddling then:shock:

pjshell.jpg

Randy doesn't begin to describe him:lol:
I'd also like it if he stopped splashing his own brand of " eau de toillette " about too:shock: :lol:

Last edited:
Oh Jill! Where's the *adult* warning on the thread :lol::lol: In spite of his lack of plums, he obviously remembers what used to be in his pyjamas :lol: Hope he calms down soon...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!
This is my new babies!! PJ BEHAVE yourself!!!!! and shelly (Or socks as she will be known!)
That is very funny, I hope all of that calms down, and my poor girly can live in harmony with Mr Randy! (old habits, poor boy!)

I am so pleased, and Shelly is soooo beautiful, I am extremely excited and can't wait for them to 'come home' I got lino yesterday for the palace, just go to lay it.

ETA Thanks for the little sex ed lesson just had with the kids, explaining what humping and son (6) walked off laughing saying 'he's trying to sex with her' to Daughter (8) saying even though he had an operation!

Last edited:
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!
This is my new babies!! PJ BEHAVE yourself!!!!! and shelly (Or socks as she will be known!)

ETA Thanks for the little sex ed lesson just had with the kids, explaining what humping and son (6) walked off laughing saying 'he's trying to sex with her' to Daughter (8) saying even though he had an operation!
I did warn you in e mail pics were a bit adult!! lol

and re Shelley's new name..very cute..but to be accurate she needs to be Sock..as just the one white paw!:lol:
and all calm overnight :D

Back