• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Collielovers REDGE can a Fundraiser not be done

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Probably most of RU doesn't know that Collielover is a rescue up in Scotland as she just gets on with it and never says anything. She is self funded and obviously Redge's vets bills are going to be alot, I was just wondering if someone on RU could perhaps organise a fundraiser to help with his vet bills. Collielover isn't in PAP so she and hubby just solely use their own money as she doesn't even get time to do her own fundraising.
She really is a good genuine person and all the rabbits she has goy in her rescue get whatever vet treatment is needed regardless of cost, she has helped a few people out on here with rabbits and doing bunnyruns.

I will donate a prize or 2

I could help with a prize - but I will need reminding as there's so much going on at the moment that I'm likely to forget unless nagged :oops:

I could also donate a couple of prizes. Do you have a fundraiser in mind? I would be happy to organise & run it if you want, but I don't have any ideas at the moment!

P.S if you reply to me and I don't reply feel free to PM, I lose track of threads quite easily :oops:

I would be happy to help. I did try to PM her to offer something but unfortunately can't PM her. I was gobsmacked to say the least about Redge's problems and definitely think a fundraiser is in order :)

Glad there is a few who agree with me. I haven't said anything to Deb as yet just thought I would see what the reaction would be first:D.

Glad there is a few who agree with me. I haven't said anything to Deb as yet just thought I would see what the reaction would be first:D.

Guess what Deb found today :censored: Kay thanks alot for the offer and the suggestion.I know I dont put our rescue forward enough on here.

Redge is going to need alot of vet treatment I know that and 8 bunns needing spayed and neautered soon here we are snowed under with raising funds. My daughter is doing a parachute jump next month so anyone who wish's to sponser her for e I would be thankful.

Also anyone who would be willing to help doing some fund raising for us please I would be greatful. We are over flowing here at the minute with a few things whats went on this pass week. I dont have a minute to do our own sorry.

Also if anyone who would like to sponser or help out here you would be more than welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back