• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you Holiday Hutches :)

My rabbits were staying with Lynne at holiday hutches and I recommend them 100%. They care for the animals amazingly and I couldn't have had them go anywhere better. :) Sadly Jasper passed away whilst there because of something genetic (no fault of me or holiday hutches at all). It was an awful shock for me so must have been awful for Lynne too when she found Jasper fitting in the hutch. :(

Jasper was taken to the vet after he passed and he remained there until the day it was time for my bunnies to come home. Lynne brought them back and Jasper was presented to us in a lovely way. :love: In a box but he was laid on hay, had a towel covering him with a beautiful rose on top. :love:

Lynne also came back with a bundle of toys and treats for my bunnies. :love: If you're reading this Lynne, thank you so much, you didn't have to but it was ever so kind. :)

Here's some photos:

Domino having a nosey!!
DSCF3951.jpg

Tink with the gifts
DSCF3946.jpg

Tink deciding what she wanted me to open!
DSCF3950.jpg

DSCF3960.jpg

DSCF3944.jpg

Mischief is now with Tinkerbell and here's one of him having a peek! :lol:
DSCF3953.jpg

They love the carrot drop treats! :D

If anyone disagrees with me taking Mischief from Bloss and putting him with Tink, feel free to pm me and I'll explain why. :)

Anyway, here's my twins:
DSCF3970.jpg

DSCF3962.jpg

Last edited:
Lynne sounds like a very lovely person.:love: How very kind of her.:love:

I wish I lived closer so I could my bunnies into boarding with her when we go away!:p

I board my bunnies with Lynne when I go away in the summer and she has always been brilliant with them.

My Snowdrop has tummy problems and often has bloat/stasis but Lynne deals with it brilliantly and I never have any concerns over leaving them.

Lynne is a really lovely person. :)

It's good to see Mischief comforting Tink. :love: I know you'll always do what's best for all your pets. :wave:

Thats so lovely :) I don't think Lynne comes on anymore but there are people on here who are friendly with her so i'm sure they'll tell her about your post ;)

That was lovely of her :) I thought your buns were all bonded together though? Did you split them back into pairs? :wave:

That's a really sweet thing to do. Looking after other people's pets is such a huge responsibility, that must have been so awful for Lynne to see Jasper like that. Good bunny boarding places are worth their weight in gold :)

aww thats lovely, I agree it must have been horrible for Lynne to deal with Jaspers passing too..
Why doesn't Lynne come on anymore?

I hope you can work something out with your other 3 buns, though you don't have to explain yourself!! It does make you wonder whether if Jasper was hiding an illness he may have set the fight off between the girls because of it.

The toys are great - how kind :love:

That was lovely of her :) I thought your buns were all bonded together though? Did you split them back into pairs? :wave:

They were a 4 :( But Jasper acted out of character and I think that's what caused a massive fight between the girls. Blossom's ear got slit in 2 places. :cry: So I had to split them up and put them in pairs that I thought they'd be happiest in. :wave:

aww she must have loved them to give u some treat too :)
i wish i lived near her but we never go away much
i havent been on holiday for ages :(

Back