• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Spenser has a free afternoon.

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
In other words, his lordship has been conveyed to the run rather earlier than usual while his Mummy gives his hutch a special clean and tidy. :roll::lol:

Last edited:
Spenser: No, I'm afraid not, although there was a distinct and very interesting whiff of doe from my visitors last time they came. :?

Hutch is now all spick and span ... hope Spenser doesn't decide to party too hard tonight. :shock:

Spenser.

Is one expecting company?

Champagne, canopes, light finger buffet and for entertainment later on............................TRASH THE HUTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Spenser has woken up from a long afternoon doze and is busy preening in preparation for his visitors. :D

SPENSER: I hope that everything is in order ready for you to welcome your most fortunate guests.

Do they have to bow and curtsey upon arrival? :D:D

Unfortunately Spenser's visitors are now unable to come. His lordship was in his throne room last time I was nout at the hutch, so he has not yet been informed that he will only have his doting Mummy in attendance this afternoon.

Sir Bouncer: Humpf, oorwhite for sumbuns. Mah hoomin has tolds meh I has gots to go to dah place ware dah sticks dah pins in meh :evil: I ams not amoooozed :evil:

Back