• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

for people trying to find NIC cubes :-)

ooo yours is cheaper than mine :) may have that one instead x :wave::wave:

I don't think it is.

The one gray showed has 17 panels for £25. You need to add VAT to that which makes it £30 for 17 panels. That doesn't even include delivery yet. Ooh this is great, get to the next page and delivery is £10, increasing VAT to £7 and making a total of £42 total for 17 panels

Your one is 26 panels for £40 including delivery.

edit - see my next post. this wasn't meant to sound snotty, i wrote it in 3 parts, editing as I found the info :oops::oops:

Last edited:
wow ok scrap that then didint read it properly :oops: lol back to my original plan then :D
cant wait to get building hate what they are in at the moment :(

wow ok scrap that then didint read it properly :oops: lol back to my original plan then :D
cant wait to get building hate what they are in at the moment :(

sorry, i have just realised my reply sounded really snotty.

i did it one part at a time :oops:

I said I didn't think it was cheaper.
then I found the vat and edited to add that.
then i found delivery and edited to add that.

so it didn't seem snotty when I was writing it, but reading it back now, it sounds awful :oops::oops::oops:

i'm sure they will love their new house :D

didnt think it was snotty hun :wave: grateful for someone reading things through more than me lol
now iv just got to stop falling in love with all 4 babies and il be sorted dont think i have room for 5 rabbits x

Back