• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a new love affair has started in this house

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
287920_2105511491669_1661987857_2021183_4034387_o1.jpg

its a hoover :lol: :lol: :lol: i know he looks new and unused but he is a good few years old now :oops:

its a hoover :lol: :lol: :lol: i know he looks new and unused but he is a good few years old now :oops:

Ah yes, I think I remember now - my mum bought one for me when I moved out 10 years ago ... now, where did I put it :?

:lol::lol::lol:

she was actually beating him up btw.. she was chewing the rim the little madam... henry happily is still smiling :lol: :lol:

My eyesight is rubbish, I didn't see Stella until I read the comments :oops::oops:

Bless her :love::love: I seem to remember Carlton quite liking the vaccuum cleaner too :love::love:

My eyesight is rubbish, I didn't see Stella until I read the comments :oops::oops:

Bless her :love::love: I seem to remember Carlton quite liking the vaccuum cleaner too :love::love:

so you thought i was a right werido posting a pic of my hoover :lol: :lol: :lol:

im not that insane... yet :oops:

so you thought i was a right werido posting a pic of my hoover :lol: :lol: :lol:

im not that insane... yet :oops:

I thought it followed on from the "how clean is your house" type thread, thought you were telling us how much you loved Henry :oops::oops::oops:

I thought it followed on from the "how clean is your house" type thread, thought you were telling us how much you loved Henry :oops::oops::oops:

well i do love him and his brother George :oops: i never even thought to come out tho :lol: and i was quite jealous how close he let Stella get :evil:

i have no idea what happened to the picture quality tho, it worked fine on facebook but somehow photobucket has made a right mess of it and thatll be why you never saw stella in it :(

well i do love him and his brother George :oops: i never even thought to come out tho :lol: and i was quite jealous how close he let Stella get :evil:

i have no idea what happened to the picture quality tho, it worked fine on facebook but somehow photobucket has made a right mess of it and thatll be why you never saw stella in it
:(

The thick layer of dust on my computer screen won't have helped :oops::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:It took my a while to see the chipmonk, thought you just loved Henry :lol::lol::lol:

Back