• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sneezing / scratching?

amysb86

Alpha Buck
hey just wanted to check as not had bunnies since i was small i have heard both the chloe and her babies do the odd sneeze and have a scratch from time to time, is this normal or should i be worried (sorry i suffer from anxiety so worry a lot)
also chloe always seems to be breathing fast i have given her a cold water bottle to lay next to so she is not to hot , could it be somthing else?

They might have mites, can you see any flakey skin on the back of the neck? If they are sneezing I would also take them to a vet to check in case they have snuffles. As they are only young maybe your best bet is to phone the vets in the morning and explain the symptoms and situation.

thanks to you both shall call the vets tomoz have checked all there skin and they are all fine just very fluffy xx

Back