• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is he a Netherlands Dwarf?

I do not yet,I really want to get one soon but I need to get a house bunny, I used to have a cat and a boa but I had to re home them when I moved.
I would like to get some bunnies this year, I have read so much about how to care for them.

I do not yet,I really want to get one soon but I need to get a house bunny, I used to have a cat and a boa but I had to re home them when I moved.
I would like to get some bunnies this year, I have read so much about how to care for them.

Would you re home your buns if you needed to move again?

I think it is great that you are choosing to research bunnies before you get one :wave:

Lots of us on here have house bunnies, myself included :) My advice for a new owner would be to bunny proof thoroughly BEFORE you get a bunny, not after they've chewed your laptop cable and ripped your wallpaper off the walls :lol: And also, get littertrained adults or older babies from a rescue so you know that your bunnies wont wee everywhere, some bunnies dont ever really become fully littertrained, and you just dont know how they will turn out if you get a baby!

Last edited:
I think it is great that you are choosing to research bunnies before you get one :wave:

Lots of us on here have house bunnies, myself included :) My advice for a new owner would be to bunny proof thoroughly BEFORE you get a bunny, not after they've chewed your laptop cable and ripped your wallpaper off the walls :lol: And also, get littertrained adults or older babies from a rescue so you know that your bunnies wont wee everywhere, some bunnies dont ever really become fully littertrained, and you just dont know how they will turn out if you get a baby!

I am very used to research on animals before I buy a pet from when I had a boa, because I know that different animals and even different breeds have different requirements and one thing I really hate is any animal being neglected or mistreated:evil:.

Back