• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do bunnies fall asleep with their head back?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
we had a little rescue lionhead..bandit...instead of his head going down to sleep..his head would go back until it woke him up:shock:
he had no heart or resp probles and he was very relaxed when he used to do this:oops:

willow my bridge frenchie doe who was giant frenchie..did it a lot...looking back it could have been her heart..:?

but bertie does it now and then......then wakes hiself up. I wondering if its just a way of getting extra air for larger breeds..but that doesnt explain bandit:?

I have taken bluebell to the vets before as she does it..a lot!!

theres no puffing and panting...shes very relaxed and her eyes stays open..its quite scary actually..

We suspect its like bandit..nodding off with her head in the air...sometimes she looks like a moongazing hare!!..but one whos laying down;)

Is it a bunny size thing...a frenchie thing..why was bandit the same.

weve got merlin who sleeps with his eyes open....its getting scary here at bunny nap time!

I really don't know but James sleeps like that. :lol:

Nancy would sleep in any position. But mainly on her side and snored. I haven't really seen Cutie-pie or Sunshine, well not Sunshine for a long time.

:shock::lol::lol::lol: does he know youre giving his secrets away:lol::lol:

aww lily lays on her side and snores too..but as loud as frenchie bertie:shock::shock::lol:

:shock::lol::lol::lol: does he know youre giving his secrets away:lol::lol:

aww lily lays on her side and snores too..but as loud as frenchie bertie:shock::shock::lol:

:lol::lol:

Yes he knows. :lol: I have put up pics of one of his anti snoring devices that doesnt work. :lol::lol:

Next will be a recording of the noise.:shock:

omg amanda...thats grounds for divorce!!:lol::lol::lol:

im a terrible snorer..have been all my life...nikki recorded me and i nearly died of shame:shock::oops::lol::lol:

Back