• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have to get someone to foster Beilidh-boo for a while.

funnybunnyabc

Warren Veteran
Just for 4-6 weeks until my arms better. I know I'm pathetic, I don't deserve them and I've completely failed. I've also let someone down and I feel like such a horrible person, which is how i should feel anyway. But I really can't look after him properly right now :cry: Can't clean his hutch out with only using one arm, and no-one wants to help :( He pees and poos at the corner under the laddar and I have to take the hutch appart to clean it or else it stinks and I can't have flies in his hutch with that amount of fluff. I can't brush him properly and I can't check his bum like needs done.

Also, because Jazzy and Sox have fell out, Jazzy is in sub-standard accomodation and I can't be having that :( I can join her hutch to Beilidh's while he's away so she has more room. It will still not be huge and I know its totally my fault for not planning ahead and I feel so guilty. :cry:

I think he's going to live with my cousin for a few weeks that way I can still see him every day, she's my best friend and the only other person I would trust with one of my bunnies. So I know he's in a good place.

I hate that I have to do this but I suppose it's whats best for all the bunnies. :(

your arm!! Oh gawd.Youve not failed,dont be daft.Can you not just get your friend round to help???

who else have you let down? (you said in your post you've let someone done)

could your cousin not come and help clean the buns out with you??x

your arm!! Oh gawd.Youve not failed,dont be daft.Can you not just get your friend round to help???

She can't come round every day for 6 weeks, that wouldn't be fair to ask. Beilidh needs brushed a lot too, and he loves cuddles. He won't get that from me here just now, but he can get it a lot from Alanna if he's there.

There's also the space in the hutches thing, in a few weeks I can sort something bigger out for them so Jazzy isn't so cramped.

who else have you let down? (you said in your post you've let someone done)

could your cousin not come and help clean the buns out with you??x

The lady who gave him to us :cry: she's very, very ill and she was so happy when I could take him. :cry: Now he'll be with someone else and she only wanted him to be with me..:cry::cry: feel like such a failure :cry:

The lady who gave him to us :cry: she's very, very ill and she was so happy when I could take him. :cry: Now he'll be with someone else and she only wanted him to be with me..:cry::cry: feel like such a failure :cry:

if there is no other way around it then you have no choice hun. we live and learn, dont beat yourself up too much xx

i know your mums allergic, but is there anyone else in your house that can help you?? surely they wouldnt want you to have to give your bun to someone else for a while :)

Whereabouts do you live? I think I'm far away from you but if theres anything I can do to help please let me know :) It's not your fault, you haven't let anyone down, you didn't mean to break your arm and its only a few weeks and he'll be back with you :)

Whereabouts do you live? I think I'm far away from you but if theres anything I can do to help please let me know :) It's not your fault, you haven't let anyone down, you didn't mean to break your arm and its only a few weeks and he'll be back with you :)

Im in glasgow..miles away:(. thanks so much for offering to help though :). i know..6 weeks is gonna seem sooo long though :roll::lol:

can i just ask something as im curious :oops: if your mum is allergic, doesnt it affect her when you come in the house after you have been with the buns?? loose hair and all that :wave:

Oh I'm so sorry :( You are a very good owner, and showing this by looking for a temporary home for him whilst you are unable to because it's what's best for him. Hugs and he'll be back with you soon xxxxxx

can i just ask something as im curious :oops: if your mum is allergic, doesnt it affect her when you come in the house after you have been with the buns?? loose hair and all that :wave:

I have a special 'rabbit jumper' from when Im with them, take it off before I get in, i wash my hands and stuff when I get in. it does bother her sometimes (like if i get covered in their fluff).

Back