• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moving house - good neutral territory for bonding?

sierra*323

Mama Doe
I'm moving house at the end of the month and was considering getting my female rabbit a friend to keep her company. I've actually posted about making the move stress free in the housing section, but thought this further question might be better in here!

Someone suggested that I move Finx's new friend in at the same time, using the new house as completely neutral territory. Since then, a friend of a friend who has just had a baby has asked if I might take on her male neutered rabbit, but there's a lot of things to consider... Both rabbits currently live indoors and would need slowly introducing to outside life, and the move itself will be stressful for both; new hutch, new surroundings etc.

Should I get Finx settled in and save a neutral area for bonding once she's happy?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Back