• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Live in Cambs and thinking of having more rabbits

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Then please consider going to Wood Green in Godmanchester to adopt.

All bunnies there are health checked, vacc'd and neutered prior to adoption and the housing requirements are of a high standard so they certainly do put the rabbits first when rehoming.

They have just put up on their Facebook page that they have 168 rabbits on their waiting list so if you do want to get good advice and want to add to your bunny family, please go and visit.

Their facility there is amazing and they really do give the rabbits in their care the best chance of going on to great new homes.

Unfortunately if it's anything like it is here, now is busy for bunnies needing to be given up for rehoming - well the owners can always buy more when they get back from holiday can't they! No but seriously, this time of year seems to see more and more buns given up - bored after the easter bunny purchases, and oh god, what do we do with the bunny while we go and sit on a beach for 2 weeks - answer simple - get rid of it.:evil:

Wood Green's Facebook page is here https://www.facebook.com/WoodGreenTheAnimalsCharity

Great post, I live just down the road and was there last week. They have loads of bunnies in at the moment. The rabbits accomodation is first class:D

Bumping this up as I know one of the lovely ladies who works there and she asked me to on Facebook :wave:

My bunnies are from wood green. From the Heydon shelter.
The staff there are fabulous, really helpful and will sit talking about bunnies all day with you!
They also offer bonding which is a great help.

I just checked on their site though and it says rabbits adoption fee is only £20, when I got mine they were alot more than that. I wonder why it's gone down.

Does anyone know if the London centre is ok after the N.London riots - they seemed to be getting close to Wood Green :?

I was at Wood Green Godmanchester a few weeks back when the MMC roadshow was there at an open day, the bunnies are certainly very well looked after and I'm sure will all go to great homes - it would be great if anyone felt able to adopt from there so they can bring in the next buns on their waiting list :)

Back