• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A question for rescues:

yaretzi

Wise Old Thumper
Regarding this post:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showpost.php?p=4774250&postcount=5

Would it be useful for any of you for me to make a 2/3/4 page a4 document with some general info about all those topics on for you to give out as you wish? With adopters, potential adopters, at fundraising events etc? As a sort of pack they can refer to if they need some info about something? I'd include pics and website links etc.

I'd make it quite pretty but using as little ink as possible so it doesn't cost you a fortune in printing fees!

I might knock one up since I have lots of free time but if nobody is interested in using it I probably won't bother

Also happy to include other things you might want to have in there too :wave:

Last edited:
I would be interested in looking at any leaflets you made up . we currently give out rwa leaflets and a couple of our own ...but would certainly be interested in looking at any new ones .
:)

Okay thanks for your replies. I'll have a go at doing it over the next few weeks and see what you all think.

Any suggestions as to anything else I could include or anything I should miss out?

It's only supposed to be a brief overview of things for people to keep and have for easy reference x

Back