• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New rabbit tomorrow..

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Possibly.. I don't know. It's Donny all over again :roll: And this is his half sister so god know how many litters his poor mum has had! This rabbit it 5 months old, proper wildy colouring and lion mane. Reduced to £20 :( because noone will want her. Her sister I reserved I think because she is just black and 'not a hard sale' is what they said.. If she isn't sold by 2 weeks from the monday just gone then she will either be used as a breeding bunny or pts :( This was basically what would have happened to Donny only he and his sister were 'excess' stock.. :( So his sister was maybe for breeding and him pts :( But my sisters friend dad is the one who owns this garden centre and we went to pick up Donny ourselves and I did check a few of them and are in perfect health etc, big hutches, have free time etc. Just sad about the outcomes of some of the 'stock' .. And if her and Donny don't bond then I'm stuck :( She looks lovely but because of her colouring a bit fiesty but I'm sure she isn't. My brother has an interview there tomorrow so if she is still there I'm going to ask if I can check her over and things..

So do I go with my heart again or what? :(

Back