• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jasper's at Peace now

I've seen my baby boy and said good bye. He looked gorgeous, so peaceful. I was with him for a good half hour. I know he's dead, but he's still my jasper who i love and i'm so glad i saw him one last time. His fur was so soft and his face so beautiful. :love: Sleep tight gorgeous, me and the bunnies love you so much. xxx

Brings a wee tear to my eye. Hope you are feeling a little better for having the chance to say goodbye to your special boy. :love: xx

Brought a tear to my eye, it's lovely you got to spend some time with him.:love:

Binky on at the Bridge Gorgeous Jasper.
xxxxxxxx

glad you got to spend abit of time with him saying your goodbyes :cry: i did the same thing with locksley while dad made an area for him in the garden, i just sat and hugged him and made him snug in his fleece

Glad you had a chance to say good bye to your special little man :love: Thinking of you xxxxxxxx

aww im glad you got to see him and he was as beautiful as ever... Jasper was a gorgeous bun and Im glad he is at peace now.

How are the other 3? bet they were happy to see you xx

Thank you everyone, a big thank you to Lynne at Holiday hutches too, she brought him back so respectfully. He was in a box but laid on hay with a towel on top of him and a beautiful rose on top. :love:

aww im glad you got to see him and he was as beautiful as ever... Jasper was a gorgeous bun and Im glad he is at peace now.

How are the other 3? bet they were happy to see you xx

Oh yes they were very excited :lol: Mischief and Blossom won't stop following me! :love: Tink is very sad but coming round, I had her in all evening and (some people think I shouldn't have but I know my buns more than anyone and it was my decision too) she had a visit from mischief too and he cheered her up for a while. :love:

Back