• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little and Large (cats) (Miggy and Minnie)

chul

Staff member
2011-08-07110842.jpg

2011-08-07110849.jpg

2011-08-07110901.jpg

2011-08-07110907.jpg

Last edited:
*gasp* My lot wont share like that!! Its a paw clump round the orbital cheek bone or ear hole!!!

*gasp* My lot wont share like that!! Its a paw clump round the orbital cheek bone or ear hole!!!

:lol:

It used to be like that, Miggy wasn't a far of Minnie, but she's really settled down now :love:

:shock: She's eating Whiskas - Skye is very disappointed. ;):lol: She still likes the Applaws tins/pouches and nothing else will do. :roll:

:shock: She's eating Whiskas - Skye is very disappointed. ;):lol: She still likes the Applaws tins/pouches and nothing else will do. :roll:

:lol::lol:
Miggy says she is only eating it as she has competition for her expensive food now :lol:

Chul these are gorgeous. I can't believe how well they are getting on.:love::love::love::love::love:

My cat hated other cats.

Thanks! I must admit I am surprised, seeing as Miggy was rehomed due to her not getting on with a male cat. :roll: They only had her for a week, and I am getting this after 3 weeks though!

Back