• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pheonix Rose - Helping Daddy

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Pheonix Rose is still housed in David's office at the moment as she still isn't great healthwise and she would be miserable being fostered outside. (she's a real people's rabbit).

So she's out and about eveyday and this morning she's decided to help daddy under his desk.

Bless............

HelpingDaddyinhisOfficeAug2011001.jpg

HelpingDaddyinhisOfficeAug2011002.jpg

"are you looking at me mumma?"

HelpingDaddyinhisOfficeAug2011006.jpg

She is beautiful,she really is.Been through so much.A very special bun.
Do you have sponserships for your buns??

:love::love::love: She's looking so much brighter. It's lovely to see her getting up to mischief. :lol:

She is beautiful,she really is.Been through so much.A very special bun.
Do you have sponserships for your buns??

I'd have to say no to that Yvette, but I have had some very kind people (from RU) who did send some treats and donations towards her care (and for Luna) when they both arrived.

It's something I might do one day, but as the boarding tends to cover my vet bills okay, I don't really feel right asking for sponsorship for anybun. Things may change one day and I might have to!

I try and keep things manageable; if anything awful were to go wrong with bills (as it did with Precious the other week where we spent £480 in two weeks when she should have already been in her new home) then I'll look to do something like sponsorship for the longstayers maybe. :D

Pheonix is one special hooligan, I mean rabbit, and hope that when she gets to her new forever home, that she gives the new carer as much love and laughter as she is currently giving us :)

Hooligan indeed!!:shock:
She may have to take lessons in etiquette from Lady Jane, but then she wouldn be Phoenix anymore.:roll:

Back