• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling all Rescues

You know me, always happy to share my lovely bunnies with others.

This is Patience our most recent arrival in her little home "The Shieling" - means homestead

August2011006.jpg

August2011007.jpg

These are Pretty and Truly Scrumptious, the Scrumptious Sisters taken from the RSPCA's vet in Horsham and now living in The Little Lodge which is a pair of 4ftx3ft hutches stuck together and reroofed.

August2011003.jpg

Then we have Lewis in our newest rescue block - he loves to sit on stuff

August2011009.jpg

August2011008.jpg

Liliana and Orea in The Gate House, one of our rescue wendys

August2011001.jpg

August2011002.jpg

Briany in Honeysuckly House

August2011004.jpg

August2011005.jpg

Isabelle in the top floor of our new block which is called No. "Thirtysix" but don't ask why :D

August2011010.jpg

Here is "no Thirtysix"

August2011013.jpg

And then Stanley who is in ''The Smallest Room" because it is, our smallest rescue space which is a 5ft x2 1/2ft double storey Kernow block.

(he didn't want to be photographed)

August2011012.jpg

Last edited:
They're fantastic! It's lovely to see them all with so much space! :love: They're such lucky bunnies! (with AWESOME homes!) Your garden must look so "quaint" with all the "little" houses dotted about!

They're fantastic! It's lovely to see them all with so much space! :love: They're such lucky bunnies! (with AWESOME homes!) Your garden must look so "quaint" with all the "little" houses dotted about!

Have to agree, Helen's garden is definately awesome. The wonderful thing about her accomodation is that it is a great inspiration for others to try and take bits of it to improve what they have.

I think it's good to be able to show people coming to adopt what they can do if all they ever imagined was a small wooden box, but I have to say that I do appreciate that it isn't always possible for rescues to have houses or really large hutches because it's a trade off between numbers helped and space.

We chose space as it's our home and share it with our own bunnies so it needs to be a nice place to sit. Also, I can't help more than 10 bunnies (spaces) at a time due to funding anyway and I feel that that's my comfort zone. That means we can give those here a little more space each.:D

I think it's good to be able to show people coming to adopt what they can do if all they ever imagined was a small wooden box, but I have to say that I do appreciate that it isn't always possible for rescues to have houses or really large hutches because it's a trade off between numbers helped and space.

We chose space as it's our home and share it with our own bunnies so it needs to be a nice place to sit. Also, I can't help more than 10 bunnies (spaces) at a time due to funding anyway and I feel that that's my comfort zone. That means we can give those here a little more space each.:D

They're incredibly lucky Helen!! :love:

will post some pics tomorrow..when I've taken some and Helen's posts have gone down the page!:lol:
Have to say I'd love to give the buns as much space as you Helen, but as you said it's needs must..I like to think we do our best though:D

will post some pics tomorrow..when I've taken some and Helen's posts have gone down the page!:lol:
Have to say I'd love to give the buns as much space as you Helen, but as you said it's needs must..I like to think we do our best though:D

I know you do Jill as do most folks on here :D

It's nice to see what others do and see their bunnies so will look forward to seeing yours.

Come on rescues put up some pics to share. :D

Don't know about the bunnies Helen I'd like to liove in any of them!! :lol: Mum has a similar setup now for her pair thanks to you, they have a gorgeous converted playhouse with a flower box, varanda and big run :) was great to use your pics o show her what she could do to make a feature of the bunnies :D plus give them an amazing setup... bit different to the three storey 3ft crappy PAH hutch they had previously with my sister.

They're great Liz! I especially like the cream Wendyhouse in the aviary! :love::love: Did you turn the door upside down?

They're great Liz! I especially like the cream Wendyhouse in the aviary! :love::love: Did you turn the door upside down?

Yes ;) Never bought it with the intention of doing that but when I saw the design I couldn;t resist using such a lovely bunny sized hole:D

Yes ;) Never bought it with the intention of doing that but when I saw the design I couldn;t resist using such a lovely bunny sized hole:D

That is such an awesome idea (makes note to self for next project). The flower looks like a pink version of the Runaround flower.

Back