• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Edinburgh vet suggestions

Pinkeia

Young Bun
Hi all!

Can anyone recommend a good bunny vet in the Edinburgh area?

Have a couple in mind but thought I would ask for recommendations too.

Thank you!! :wave:

They were on my list :) They may be more expensive but I think you're right and I really want vets that know what they're talking about and know a lot about rabbits.

Thanks for the tip!

i would use them too if it wasnt such a long drive for us (bout 30mins) they are my back up plan though, if my current vets ever leave me feeling something isnt being done right i will register at the d!ck vets in a flash :D

Lol i like how i got 4 **** with the name :)

They are a 30 min drive for me, but it seems worth it for the excellent service. Their is a vet 2 mins from my house but never got a good vibe when i walked in 2 years ago.

Have decided to go with The Royal as they have been really helpful so far. They are very informative and have been answering any questions I have. That's before the girls arrive too so I'm very impressed :)

Back