• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mirrors

puppyjess12345

Mama Doe
Any idea where I can get a pack of 2 or 3 round mirrors for the bunnies? Around small-medium sized, not to bothered. Cheap-ish if possible. :wave:

Dont have one of those either :roll::lol: Trying to find it on the website but I cant, you cant get delivery price without finding the item :lol:

Ah rubbish.

If you don't have any luck finding any, let me know, would be happy to buy a set and post them to you :wave:

Ooh thanks! That would be great, will have a look in town tomorrow first though :) What size are the ones from poundstretcher? :wave:

I have them up in my bathroom, I will take a picture tomorrow and upload it so you can see (remind me if I forget though :lol:)

edit - actually just thought, they are about the size of a coaster you put under a glass

whats a coaster :oops:

images

Think im going to buy a big order off wilkos to make the postage worth it and get the mirrors then :) Thanks so much for offering though snowball :wave:

Has anyone had any probs with pairs of buns after giving them a mirror, mine thought it was an intruder bun and started chasing each other, I had to take it away again.

Has anyone had any probs with pairs of buns after giving them a mirror, mine thought it was an intruder bun and started chasing each other, I had to take it away again.

:lol: Daft bunnehs!

My pair have the odd lovers tiff. They had a mirror a few weeks ago, i dont think it made much difference though, but ive given it to Skye now since shes a single bunny. I dont know if she actually sees herself in it, but its there anyway. :)

Tried one with Timmy. Took ages to put up (don't ask - very fiddly little clips) and was up for less time than it took my Dad and I to install it as Timmy was petrified of himself and I had to take it down! Daft rabbit!:?

Back