• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Request for accommodation pics please?!

:wave: Hi me and charlottemc are going to a show this week to do some rabbit jumping but when we're there we want to promote rabbit welfare. :)

So... please can we have some pics of fabulous set ups, large hutches with attached runs, sheds and aviaries, wendy houses etc. :)

At the last show I went to, people came up to me and asked about caring for rabbits, i spoke to them but it will be good if we can give them leaflets too and have posters up! :)

*If there's a lot of pics, sorry if we don't use them all but wont be able to fit them all on!*

Thank you :wave:

Here's my shed + run. They get supervised access to the bit at the front every day.
garden1.jpg

inside the shed
shed4.jpg

inside the run
shed6.jpg

It's a good idea but do you have permission from the show? I mean sure give out leaflets but I don't think they'd like you displaying posters that aren't to do with the display, plus it could cause conflict with exhibitors

It's a good idea but do you have permission from the show? I mean sure give out leaflets but I don't think they'd like you displaying posters that aren't to do with the display, plus it could cause conflict with exhibitors

Why what is wrong with the housing we have posted?

Why what is wrong with the housing we have posted?

nothing, they're all fab :)

Think Demi means if any breeders turn up at the show who have tiny hutches for their rabbits, we will make them look bad. ;) *which they are for having diddy accommodation :? * Also we will be mentioning neutering. :lol:

But to be honest, it's no different to the RWAF stand that was at a rabbit show. Don't think they caused any arguments, just told people the right information. :)

Last edited:
Back