• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Jazzy :(

funnybunnyabc

Warren Veteran
I think she's feeling lonely :( I gave her a teddy and she's grooming it like crazy. Then sticking her head under it like she did to Sox :( I can't even pick her up for cuddles right now so she'll have to settle for dad..:(

Sox was happier with company, but he's also very content and happy on his own. Jazzy has always had company, she's NEVER bean alone. She can't come inside either cos mum's allergic to them. :(

Ugh. feel like I'm totally failing.

I think she's feeling lonely :( I gave her a teddy and she's grooming it like crazy. Then sticking her head under it like she did to Sox :( I can't even pick her up for cuddles right now so she'll have to settle for dad..:(

Sox was happier with company, but he's also very content and happy on his own. Jazzy has always had company, she's NEVER bean alone. She can't come inside either cos mum's allergic to them. :(

Ugh. feel like I'm totally failing.

I don't have any advice for you I'm afraid, just hugs because it's awful feeling like your bunny is not happy for some reason :(

The fact you gave her a teddy shows what a caring owner you are and it will give her something warm and snuggly to cuddle up with. I am sure she is also loving the extra attention you are giving her.

It is so hard to watch them and not be able to explain things or ask them how they are doing. She will take a while to get over him as will you and you'll both feel sorry for yourselves in the meantime.

Big hugs and know you are doing your best for her.

Don't blame yourself - we can't all provide our buns the ideal life. Spenser was indoors tonight and it made me feel guilty to see him grooming a toy rabbit for ages. He kept going back to it, bless him.

She's pretty miserable looking when she's in the hutch. When she's in the run she looks totally happy though.

She's getting about 7 hours a day in the big run though. Which she loves. Dad's talking about trying to make the run safe so she can have access all the time, but I don't know whether he meant it or not and I can't do it just myself just now.

I let them play together in the run for half an hour earlier and all was fine. But I can't risk Sox turning on her like that again while I'm not there its far too dangerous :( He could have killed her :cry: I'll just stick to rebonding them once she's spayed and bond them with Beilidh too I think. :(

It'll be atleast 6-ish weeks before I can have her spayed anyway. :roll::(

Back