• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is there anything rabbit safe and sticky / gluey?

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
as in, anyone know what i can use to stick things to the outside of a toilet roll tube that is safe for the rabbits to eat?

is someone making something for the challenge?? ;)

Perhaps.

I'm quite glad of the challenge actually, I make loads of toys for the buns anyway, but I had this idea last night and, if I say so myself, i think it's awesome ;) but I never would have thought of it without the challenge :lol:

Perhaps.

I'm quite glad of the challenge actually, I make loads of toys for the buns anyway, but I had this idea last night and, if I say so myself, i think it's awesome ;) but I never would have thought of it without the challenge :lol:

:lol: bless ya, well i have no idea about the glue/ sticky stuff sorry hunni. hope you manage to still make this 'awsome' creation and i will need to see pics ;)

(im yet to kick off my challenge, but to be fair i havent been in line in a few days)

Thanks guys :)

A sneaky bump to see if there is anything else I could use ;)

I have rather a lot of sticking to do, so I don't want to use something too sugary

What about a flour and water paste? That can get very gloopy and sticky and, I guess, once dry would be as hard as nails?

oo god that reminds me! when Matilda was tiny, she took a bite out of a prit stick :roll:

she had no ill affect tho :/

Back