• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnies coming for tea!

catxx

Mama Doe
Lets see your evening ritual of getting bunnies in for tea if you have them ranging or similar! This is my two being difficult(!), yes you have to listen to me making stupid noises at them :lol:.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWdA-663J7g

omnomnomnom
6015187840_505837e1c1.jpg

difficault!!!:shock::shock:

if thats difficault mine are devils! cane take upto an hour+ to catch my crunchie!! lol

aha was playing that with the sound on my to kittens were circling the laptop at youe noises :lol:

difficault!!!:shock::shock:

if thats difficault mine are devils! cane take upto an hour+ to catch my crunchie!! lol

aha was playing that with the sound on my to kittens were circling the laptop at youe noises :lol:

hahaha! I don't know how I'd cope if I had to anything more than point in the direction of the food bowl to get them in! usually Bob tells me when it's dinner time by sitting in the spot where he's munching in the pic above and staring at me waiting!

I was just thinking when i was putting mine 2bed yesterday how we should have a thread like this!!

Love how u get one bunny in, go to get the nxt one, turn round and the first is out again-he he :lol:

I was just thinking when i was putting mine 2bed yesterday how we should have a thread like this!!

Love how u get one bunny in, go to get the nxt one, turn round and the first is out again-he he :lol:

I like to think he was coming to see why Pat was taking so long! :lol:

Back