• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor play beckons for Spenser / PHOTOS post 12

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
It's been wet this afternoon, and poor Spenser has been looking quite forlorn. :( Usually he sleeps all afternoon, but typically today he has been really quite alert. :roll: I've got my bedroom all set up for him, and he'll be coming in shortly. There will be photos later. :D

Last edited:
Ooh yay! This is how it starts you know... We had Bobby in for a few nights as the weather was bad, then we moved him in permanently :D. Ted and Rosie were never going to be anything other than house bunnies :love:

It's been wet this afternoon, and poor Spenser has been looking quite forlorn. :( Usually he sleeps all afternoon, but typically today he has been really quite alert. :roll: I've got my bedroom all set up for him, and he'll be coming in shortly. There will be photos later. :D

:D woop woop spenser pics!!!!!

is there any way you could have him in doors full time??
x

Spenser has just returned to the hutch. I can't use the computer when he is in as it is in a different room. Photos will follow shortly. We had a lovely time. :D:D:D

Spenser surveys his indoor kingdom:

P8060453.jpg

Tries to hide!

P8060431.jpg

Has a rest:

P8060438.jpg

Meets a friend:

P8060445.jpg

:love::love::love:

I love your penguin rucksack btw (not that I was noseying around your room or anything :angel:).

Awww he's gorgeous :D

Could you not keep him freerange in your room permanently? :D

I'd love to, but it's not my house. My parents love him, but having him as an outside rabbit was always part of the deal, although there is no problem with him coming indoors for a few hours on wet days. :) In the winter when the house is too warm he is allowed in the consevatory.

:love::love::love:

I love your penguin rucksack btw (not that I was noseying around your room or anything :angel:).

I was trying to look at the books on the shelves :lol::lol::lol:

Spenser is fab, such a cutie :love::love::love: You should defo consider house bunny status I think :D (although your carpet would never be as clean again :lol::lol::lol:)

Just saw your update - my parents would never have agreed a house bunny was a good idea though my mum in particular loves T&R.

Back