• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benjii my new Fat Fluffs forever foster!! (gory pics of bite wounds)

alio71

Mama Doe
I would like to introduce you all to Benjii my new permanent foster from Fat Fluffs. Benjii came to me with abcesses on his tum which I am glad to say have now cleared up, however, unfortunately he has severe behaviour problems making him unhomeable. Benjii loves other buns but not humans and is very unpredictable and aggressive. I have been lucky enough to receive some love bites from the young man himself :lol: He will officially become a sponsor bun so look out for sponsor packs for him coming soon. Meanwhile I will be heading to the doctors this week for a tetnus booster :lol: How could a bun so lovely looking be so naughty :shock:

207.jpg

260.jpg

245.jpg

and the love bites!!

24072011083.jpg

01082011094.jpg

:love: He's very handsome ... but owch to the bites. :shock: I've had a tetnus booster this summer as Spenser is an occasional biter, but he hasn't bitten quite that dramatically.

I think you must have mistaken him for a different bunny...there's no way that angel face could have inflicted those wounds :lol::lol::lol:

(poor you, hope it feels better soon :D)

I know how cute is his face!!! He was literally hanging off my arm for the second pic!! And chased me down the garden for the 1st!! Think i need to get myself a bubble wrap suit of some sort :lol::lol:

He is very handsome, I just have to learn his triggers. Sometimes it's just pure over excitement. He really loves a cuddle though, it's like a mad game of russian roulette. Needless to say I avoid giving him kisses :lol::lol:

Rabbit bites are extremely painful, he just seems to flip, very unpredicatable. Princess PP adores him though so he has a happy rabbit life and that's the main thing. :)

Towards the end of his stay with me he bit my son twice before going off to Aunty Ali's to work her magic on his abscesses.

Thank you Ali for agreeing to foster the young reprobate. I love Mr Button and so pleased he's happy and loved up.

Little monkey!! That looks sore! You never know he may settle down once he's in a routine and realises you're actually nice and not going to hurt him. He's beautiful :love:

Towards the end of his stay with me he bit my son twice before going off to Aunty Ali's to work her magic on his abscesses.

Thank you Ali for agreeing to foster the young reprobate. I love Mr Button and so pleased he's happy and loved up.

:lol::lol: You just sent him to me as you can view him safely through the conservatory door!!!

Sorry Liquorice didn't mean to gross you out :(:lol:

:lol::lol: You just sent him to me as you can view him safely through the conservatory door!!!

Sorry Liquorice didn't mean to gross you out :(:lol:

I quite like a bit of gross :mrgreen: keep 'em coming :shock: :lol::lol:

Back