• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to successfully unite two couples?

doodle10

New Kit
Hi i am a newbie

I started with one dwarf male rabbit (Diggory) and got him a girlfriend (Flower) within 6 months and thankfully they got on really well and have always been together as a couple. I then in a moment of madness took home another male (marvello) and female (lilly) and again succesfully paired them as well.
All of them have been spayed and neutered and they have pretty much lived side by side for over a year now. I really want them all to get along and play together as they would have more free time in the garden but............when they pass each others cages they fight and squabble (particularly the girls). How can i encourage them all to get along without watching the fur fly which has happened on two previous occasions? Is it possible for two couples to get on?
any help or suggestions would be very great fully received

Back