• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

George and Pippa

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
I think they have had a difference of opinion:(

ThinkGeorgeandPippahavefallenout.jpg

But all seems OK now:love:

Idolikeyoureally.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

I wonder what that was about! Rabbit flavour cat food maybe?

I usually check to make sure I don't buy that particular flavour - but sometimes in the multi-packs there may be a couple:oops: Could well be the cause of their disagreement:)

Sadly, Pippa thinks she is a rabbit and tries really hard to play with George and Gemma but she plays like a cat, not a rabbit and they get fed-up and go and hide. Pippa adores George and Gemma - and pays no attention at all to my other cats.

Oh that is so cute. Awww lovely to see how well they get on.:love::love::love:

Yes, I am really proud of George and Gemma. They tolerate this strange shaped bunny very well. Pippa uses their water bowl, noms their hay, dozes in their wicker bed and sometimes sleeps in their litter tray. She really is a very confused cat - but I love her to bits and can't understand how anyone could have just dumped her.

I have a covered cat litter tray with the door taken off by the side of their crate and they can squeeze behind that if they want to get away from Pippa - she can't fit behind there!

Back