• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new additions

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Alfie
DSCF8209.jpg

DSCF8208.jpg

DSCF8234.jpg

Leo
DSCF8226.jpg

DSCF8223.jpg

DSCF8217.jpg

Runt
DSCF8252.jpg

DSCF8241.jpg

DSCF8254.jpg

Alfie and Leo
DSCF8240.jpg

Leo is Alfies father, and Runt is Alfies half brother (same mother) but Runt and Alfie are unrealted... But get on the best :lol:

Then theyve found a nice home then already, havent they????????:lol::lol::lol:

Haha I do hope they find a new home... I don't really want to keep them hear perminantly because I can't give them as much time as they deserve after the faff on through life they've had. Obviously though if they stay here they'll be loved and looked after!

Alfie is the one with the lump :( Although it isn't bothering him so its monitoring it for a few days till vets

Awww I'm sooo tempted, what are your requirements steph ?

Erm well they'll come with the cage, toys, ect. Just must be a loving home.
I'd be wanting a home check/reference from a RU rescue just to confirm they'd be looked after and that's it really.
I'll be getting them vet checked this week hopefully.

They're all around 1 year old, Leo is older and Runt is younger, and Alfie was 1 in April

I'd love them, but my O/H is a grump and says no to everything... He's even reluctant to let me get some neon tetras >.<

Hope they find forever homes soon! xx

Back