• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so annoyed!

Someone has just dumped a rabbit on me and he is in such a state! Why do people think its ok to do this. Poor little boy! :censored:

Didn't even tell me that he was unwell. Just left him in his box :censored:

Thanks all. He will be fine and will seen by a vet. Just really annoys me as I don't know how long hes been like this. At least he is safe now.

Wouldn't surprised me if they hadn't noticed until the last minute. Hope he's going to be ok. What's up with him?

Wouldn't surprised me if they hadn't noticed until the last minute. Hope he's going to be ok. What's up with him?

Bald spots everywhere so suggests mites. Also got nails which are really, really long. He has cuts on his feet, poss hock burn :evil:

Poor wee fellow. :( Sending vibes for him. I'm sure you'll soon have him more comfortable. :thumb:

Bald spots everywhere so suggests mites. Also got nails which are really, really long. He has cuts on his feet, poss hock burn :evil:

Aaaaw, poor thing. At least most of that is easily fixed. It could have been a lot worse if you'd not taken him in now.

Aaaaw, poor thing. At least most of that is easily fixed. It could have been a lot worse if you'd not taken him in now.

Yeah it could be a lot worse. Just hate seeing them suffering and people not bothering to do anything.

He's such a little baldie. Must have been like it for some time and the cuts on his feet are nasty.

:cry: Poor boy. Anna - do take some before and after photos - it's always heartwarming to see how bunnies improve when given the proper care :)

:cry: Poor boy. Anna - do take some before and after photos - it's always heartwarming to see how bunnies improve when given the proper care :)

Yes have taken photos. He seems like a happy-go-lucky chappie which is nice :)

The people had the nerv to ask for him back when they moved house :roll:

Yes have taken photos. He seems like a happy-go-lucky chappie which is nice :)

The people had the nerv to ask for him back when they moved house :roll:

Oh dear. How did you deal with that? Hope you get to explain just how poorly he's been cared for.

Back