• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nail clipping day

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
And 4 bunnies who Now hate me :cry. Itssuch an ordeal with Maxand Charlottw,Max is so bad we have to take him into the car and turn the engine and radio on so hes scared and still :(

Time to crack open a banana I think ;)

Glad you are back in favour. Spenser goes to the vet to have his nails done. :oops: Actually I was quite pleased to have the excuse of showing of his summer coat to the vet. :lol:

Glad you are back in favour. Spenser goes to the vet to have his nails done. :oops: Actually I was quite pleased to have the excuse of showing of his summer coat to the vet. :lol:

:lol: Is that because he is too difficult to handle?

Me and my OH bave to make a joint effort on it. We catch them together, then he holds them (NOT an easy task with Max who thrashes like crazy :roll:) while I clip their nails. I always completely dread it though :evil:

:lol: Is that because he is too difficult to handle?

Me and my OH bave to make a joint effort on it. We catch them together, then he holds them (NOT an easy task with Max who thrashes like crazy :roll:) while I clip their nails. I always completely dread it though :evil:

Yes, he is very diffiuclt to handle. :roll: Neither of my parents can hold him, so that just leaves little me. There's a photo in Stories and Photos last night of me holding Spenser, which shows that I have enough to do keeping hold of him without trying to cut his nails as well. He wriggles, squiggles, kicks and if he feels it is necessarry he bites. :shock:

Yes, he is very diffiuclt to handle. :roll: Neither of my parents can hold him, so that just leaves little me. There's a photo in Stories and Photos last night of me holding Spenser, which shows that I have enough to do keeping hold of him without trying to cut his nails as well. He wriggles, squiggles, kicks and if he feels it is necessarry he bites. :shock:

Well, well done! I haven't even attempted to cut my guys nails!! Think I'd have to ask someone more experienced...

Sounds like Max :roll: We couldnt do him without 'scaring' him in the car first, it would literally be impossible!
Timmy and Mimi are complete angels and just sit still once we have them. Charlotte gave us a run for our money today, OH ended up with scratches all over his chest :shock: Shes been learning some bad habits from her naughty Max me thinks!

Back