• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buying Science Selective Online?

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone know where I can order some Science Selective online for a good price? I was going to use Vet UK, but since their website is down I don't know where to go!

Thanks! :wave:

My vets order it in for me and it's quite a good price, and no shipping as it comes with their food/drug order to the surgery :). It might be worth asking if your surgery does this :)

Its good if you buy a few bags.....

My vets only sell the small bags at the; 750g at 91p. Doesnt seem too bad.

Hmm... I think I'll try and get some from the vet. I don't want to buy too big a bag in case they hate it! (Highly unlikely, but you never know!) I assumed it would be more expensive from the vet (things usually are!) but I hadn't taken the shipping costs into consideration...

Thanks guys :wave:

Do you have a Range shop near you?
They are stocking it at the moment, I am not 100% on price though

Vetuk is back :wave:

It always amuses me that on there, it's cheaper to buy multiple 3 or 5kg bags than it is a 10kg sack :? :lol:

Thanks guys :wave:

I got a 1.5kg bag for £5.08 at the vets today :shock: Think I need to find a good online supplier if Josie likes it!

Back