• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue Auction Item plea!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
I am hoping to do a rescue auction of many items and was wondering if anyone had any items they could donate to it? All that would be needed would be a photo of said item to put up, with the item being sent direct to the winner!

I would be very grateful for any items donated.

All money to go towards Starlight's Rabbit Rescue's vet bills!

sorry Kris, extortionate P&P put me off :(. When I sold the soft pet carriers a few months ago (for a fundraiser), the P&P for each one was nearly £8 :shock:

sorry Kris, extortionate P&P put me off :(. When I sold the soft pet carriers a few months ago (for a fundraiser), the P&P for each one was nearly £8 :shock:

P and P is silly these days which is one reason I only sell on ebay to collection only now for anything of any size.

Really sorry Kris.

I had a massive clear out a few weeks ago as I have just moved house. Took all the unwanted items up to my local charity shop.

If I come across anything else, I will let you know if this is still going.
What is the deadline?
Do the items need to be new?

Sarah x

That would be great, Clare!

Sarah, doesn't matter if it is new as such (pending on the items) as long as it is in good condition :)

How about this pair? :D

2011_02100006.jpg

Kris...I thought you closed the rescue? I think you need to learn to say no, if you can't afford the vet care. (The same advise I'd give anyone in this situation.)

Money worries aren't fun, and unfortunately many people are having to tighten their belts recently so relying on donations isn't easy.

I have made you 5 sock bunnies......just need to go and get them some tails! I will send you photos when they are finished. :wave:

Back