• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Spenser ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
... I really can't kid myself that he is enjoying this cuddle:

P8050433.jpg

He did let me pick him up again later, and carry him to the run. I know rabbits are prey animals, but you'd think that after a year he might have worked out I don't mean him any harm.

Goodness, he's bigger than I thought! I think I just presumed he was the same size as mu Beau. Bless him, Beau doesn't like cuggles either :roll:

Goodness, he's bigger than I thought! I think I just presumed he was the same size as mu Beau. Bless him, Beau doesn't like cuggles either :roll:

Last time he weighed in at 2.6kg. He looks bigger than he is because of his longish coat, and also I am quite small.

:lol::lol::lol: Alfie and Bubbles still think I'm going to eat them both alive sometimes. :roll:

Really I imagined he would be a very cuddly boy.

I can get away with picking up Sunshine and he will stay. Although I know he would rather not. But he won't fuss.

Cutie-pie no way.

He loves fusses, nose rubs and massages, will sit with you for hours BUT he doesn't like being picked up, will allow it but it doesn't make him happy!

Im sure he knows you just cant help yourself!:love::D

Well, all the things I do for him, and don't do for him, and all I spend on him ... surely I deserve a cuddle? I got quite a hard kick to my hand from his back leg when I put him down. :shock:

:lol: :lol:

Youre enjoying it though!! - its a rarity so make the most of it! Same with my 4 - I get the occasional cuddle from Oreo, hes the only obliging one! :roll:

no wonder he's unimpressed, you are messing up his carefully styled mane!:roll:

Honestly, after a year, you should know better.

:rabbit2:

Back