• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Mini Mallow - any vibes/advice would be appreciated

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
When I came back from Barnsley I noticed little Mallow (my white mini rex) wasn't looking right. She had lost a bit of weight and seemed not herself. Found out from the vets that her lungs are pretty much knackered and she has suspected pneumonia. He doesn't hold out much hope for her but we are treating her as suggested in the hope it can help her. She has had a long lasting antibiotic injection and is on metacam incase of any pain. We are supposed to be going on holiday on Monday until Friday but she has an appointment first thing Monday morning so I will have to see how that goes first. Feel totally gutted for her :( Wasn't expecting anything like this at all.

When I came back from Barnsley I noticed little Mallow (my white mini rex) wasn't looking right. She had lost a bit of weight and seemed not herself. Found out from the vets that her lungs are pretty much knackered and she has suspected pneumonia. He doesn't hold out much hope for her but we are treating her as suggested in the hope it can help her. She has had a long lasting antibiotic injection and is on metacam incase of any pain. We are supposed to be going on holiday on Monday until Friday but she has an appointment first thing Monday morning so I will have to see how that goes first. Feel totally gutted for her :( Wasn't expecting anything like this at all.

Lots of vibes for little Mallow :cry: xxx

Oh Nicki, I'm so sorry to hear this news. :( Thinking of you and dear little Mallow. xx

Thanks to everyone else who has posted. I really do appreciate it. I just hope by some miracle she pulls through this. She's just so tiny and sweet and I feel so sorry for her. :(

Back