• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The BARC cling film Pig

pudding777

Alpha Buck
After Angie's (BUNNYMADHOUSE) thread yesterday http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=303481 about the Piggie that was found wrapped in Clingfilm and stuffed in a cereal box.. I thought you all would all like to meet the ikkle fella.....

DSCF9444-1.jpg

I'm fostering him for Angie BARC. He has settled in really well. He lives in an indoor c&c cage, he is a extremely happy popcorning piggie :D

I cant believe how well he is. He's settled in really great, tucked straight into his hay and veggies when I brought him home yesterday and has demonstrated he can wheek as loud as my other pigs (including great ear flapping technique) :)

He loved his time on the grass today, and as usual my big fella 'Salt' took him under his wing and stayed close to his side of the run
DSCF9463.jpg

We have named him 'Tyko' - and for all that has happened to him I think with love and patience he will learn to trust us.

Tyko is quite a nosey inquisitive boy and took great interest in what Vicor and Daisy was up to.

DSCF9445.jpg

And I caught a few photos of him in mid 'popcorning' mode too
DSCF9447.jpg

Cheeky face
DSCF9459.jpg

Having a conversation with Salt
DSCF9464.jpg

oh hes such a happy chappy. id love another piggy <3
what a cutie pie:love:

i dont know why their are people in the world who can do this to any animal :(

Lovely to see the popcorning pics! Gorgeous, and I'm sure he'll get over his ordeal with some tlc.

Just read the other thread, what vile people for doing that to such a beautiful creature.

Glad the little piggle has settled in. I LOVE the popcorning pic!:love::love:

xx

What a gorgeous little boy:love::love:

I hope the person who did that to him grows up one day and feels sick at what they have done.
Thank god he was found in time.

OMG he is the cutest piggie in the world :love: I am so angry that someone could do what they did to him. I hope they get their comeuppance:evil:

Awwww bless him!!! :love::love::love:

Its so good to see him so happy after what he has experienced. I just dont know how any one can do such an evil thing.

Amazing how well he looks, he's a very handsome piggy and looks very pleased with his lot :D. Hope he soon forgets his ordeal :evil:

Back