• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats happened to vet uk?

How odd, I've just tried in in IE and firefox and I'm getting 'server not found' too. Perhaps there's some firewall type setting which has changed at their end affecting some of us for some random reason - they are around though, I could get on recently as I ordered a few days ago and it arrived yesterday!

What is wrong with the computers in this house!!! :evil: If its not one over heating, its the other that randomly decides that websites are down! :shock: :roll:

Can anyone forward me the contact details, an email address preferably :)

How odd, I've just tried in in IE and firefox and I'm getting 'server not found' too. Perhaps there's some firewall type setting which has changed at their end affecting some of us for some random reason - they are around though, I could get on recently as I ordered a few days ago and it arrived yesterday!

I dare not mess with the settings on the family computer, or i suffer the wrath of my mother! :lol:

The official DNS servers for vetuk.co.uk aren't responding. Anyone who has been to their site within the last few days will have the DNS settings cached but will see the site disappear within a couple days unless they manage to fix the problem.

You can use the google cache links if you can find the page you want on google:
http://www.google.co.uk/#sclient=psy&hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=site:vetuk.co.uk&pbx=1&oq=site:vetuk.co.uk&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=192151l194404l0l194541l16l13l0l0l0l0l314l2460l0.6.5.1l12l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=25febd5dbd16376a&biw=1920&bih=882

Do you think they realise? I got one of their normal bulk e-mails this morning, do you think I should reply and let them know?

Do you think they realise? I got one of their normal bulk e-mails this morning, do you think I should reply and let them know?

If you could, that would be great! Im not sure what it is all of our systems have in common that might be causing it though. :?

Back