• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Off Bramble picking

Anna xx

Warren Scout
Hiya,

im off bramble picking tomorrow and looking for some tips, do you just pick the leaves off or the whole stem? Do you take the spikes off the leaves? How do you dry it? although my buns prefer most stuff fresh im hoping they'll come around lol

Thanks x

I tend to take snips with me and just cut a few inches off leaves pricles the lot so take gloves :D

Buns are happy to eat the spikey bits, just take some scissors to cut them off the brambles to save your hands :)

I dry mine in by laying them out in a sunny place, the greenhouse or porch, in a cardboard box :)

Phew I was imagining me spending hours when I got him trying to take spikes off the leaves lol x

Nope mine eat the whole lot. Have a look on the plant pics thread in diet you are bound to see other things while you are out

Back